The roots of mobile application development are growing deep and the fruitful apps that are developed on its branches have made people soar in their business. The web apps were dominating till 2014, and later the mobile applications grew boundlessly that are now setting the new trend in the domestic as well as international markets. The brilliant mobile applications designed and developed had taught and caught the interest of even the oldsters to use mobile phones flawlessly. Be it an infant or a grown-up, mobile phones have the potential to attract everyone.
Talking about mobile app development, play stores, and app stores are a sudden hit to our minds. According to “Statista”- There are 3.3 million apps on Google Play Store and around 2 million apps on the App store as recorded till March 2018. Thousands of applications are installed every second and this number game has given birth to the necessity of mobile application development. All the leading software companies were hit by the increasing demands of developing mobile apps, thus leading to hiring skilled mobile developers.
Your business undoubtedly does the best and if we talk about the marketing outreach of your business, we have the most suitable options to develop mobile websites or mobile applications. Lost are the days when desktop applications were considered dominating and as we talk about mobiles we have both faces competing for a win-win position but there are a number of reasons why you need to have a mobile app in this competitive world of digitalization.
- Browser Independence- To access a mobile app, one does not require any browser. The Play Store or App store over the wide range of iPhone, Android, Blackberry, etc enables one-time download and installation of the mobile applications, thereafter you can click to run a mobile app whenever required.
- Upgrading Flexibility – As soon as the mobile apps are available, it is pushed to the users. Now, It’s their choice for a certain period of time if they want to update the app or if they have their hands on the older version of it and want to use the same. Mobile application development companies have the whole sole responsibility of providing the updates as per demanded by the clients along with their team.
- Offline and Online Access- Mobile websites require your device to be connected to the Internet. The freedom to access your app in the offline mode at times is another great factor that had engaged the customers with the applications as compared to the websites.
- Push notifications- Push notifications enhance the marketing strategy even when your audience is not using the app, but has installed it on their device. It tries to retain the traffic, as the number of visitors on your app would gradually ramble after the notifications are pushed.
- Less cluttered- The beauty of mobile apps is that they are less cluttered and they contain less stuff. The trend id expanded to websites too and they are designed simple and eye-catchy.
- Involves Customer engagement – Although, people may avoid downloading the applications as a concern of the memory, an installed app has shown more user engagement contrasting to the website. The audience is recorded to spend comparatively more time on the application than on the website.
Today, the mobile app trend has grown enormously, and also it is the best choice for interactive games. And the good news is that with the young technocrats the mobile app development companies create the most responsive apps that will surely boost your business.